Increasing Leverage On A Multi-Million Dollar Home Purchase

In accordance with a new jumbo loan program, we break down a lending example below for home buyers in the high cost home markets. Financing scenario: Purchase Price: $2 million; First loan: 80 percent loan-to-value (LTV) maximum, Second loan: 5 percent; combined LTV of 85% for 15% down payment. Loan Highlights: Time to close 25-day Read more about Increasing Leverage On A Multi-Million Dollar Home Purchase[…]